The KAMUN 2017 Secretariat is very excited to welcome delegates to our conference from all around the world. Of course, if you are not coming from a country in the European Union, a visa might be necessary to visit Germany. It will be our pleasure to support you in any possible way in the process to prepare your travels to Germany
- Please check whether you have to apply for a visa in order to participate at KAMUN 2017. This mainly depends on the country you are registered in and how long you intend to stay in the Germany. For detailed information please check the website of the Federal Foreign Office or directly contact the embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in your country.
- Applying for a visa may at some point turn out to be more difficult and time consuming than expected potentially exceeding 4 weeks. Therefore, we advise you to apply for a visa as soon as possible.
- As soon as you have filled out your delegate registration successfully, provided your country & committee preferences, and we eventually received your conference fee payment, we will send out an invitation letter to you upon your request, which can be handed in at your embassy. You may use the contact form below to make sure we receive all neccessary data for your personal invitation letter.
- Furthermore, we are willing to contact the embassy in advance to your interview, to confirm your participation in KAMUN 2017. However, we cannot make this appointment for you.
- Concerning the travel insurance, the KAMUN Secretariat is not able to provide cover for you. Adequate medical insurance coverage is mandatory when applying for a visa.