What we can offer you
- Be a passionate delegate at a professional MUN Conference!
- Represent a country in one of the committees!
- Experience the exciting city of Karlsruhe!
- Have a great time at our fantastic Social Events!
What is included in the conference fee
- Drinks and Snacks at all times
- Lunch and Drinks on Saturday and Sunday
- Delegate Dinner on Saturday
- Breakfast on Sunday
What you need to do
- Choose a committee and country you would would like to represent. Country allocations will be done on a first come, first serve basis.
- Register for the committee and country chosen here. Payment can be done through PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tell your friends you will be part of KaMUN – The Black Forest Summit 2019!
What you need to know
- The conference will take place 15 to 17 November 2019 in Karlsruhe, Germany.
- You choose one country position which you will represent in your committee.
- Two experienced chairs will direct every committee.
- You can check out our Karlsruhe Page to find our recommendations for travel ways, as well as hostels and other places to stay. We partnered with different companies that support you travel.
- The minimum age for the conference is 18 years.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to write a mail to email@example.com or just send us a message on Facebook. We look forward to your registration and meeting you personally in November!