We are very much looking forward to meeting you in November!
Delegate Registration for KAMUN 2019 is open.
What we can offer you:
- Be a passionate delegate at a professional MUN Conference!
- Represent a country in one of the committees!
- Experience the exciting city of Karlsruhe!
- Have a great time at our fantastic Social Events!
What will be included in the conference fee:
- Drinks and Snacks at all times
- Lunch and Drinks on Saturday and Sunday
- Delegate Dinner on Saturday
- Breakfast on Sunday
What you need to do:
- Register by filling out the Registration Form.
- If you are already assigned to a country and committee: Submit your position paper via email to your chairs and get in contact with your fellow delegates in our Facebook groups. You will find all required information on your committee page.
What you need to know:
- The conference will take place 15-17 November 2019 in Karlsruhe.
- You will be assigned with one country position which you will represent in your committee.
- 2-3 experienced chairs will direct every committee.
- You can check out our Karlsruhe Page to find our recommendations for travel ways, as well as hostels and other places to stay.
- The minimum age for the conference is 18 years.